Autumn is Here

Autumn is Here

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February TUSAL

Good Morning!!  I have a question.  Just where as February gone?  I thought I just posted my TUSAL yesterday only to find out that SHOULD have posted yesterday again.  Sheesh!!

Been busy, busy, busy.  Just not that much in stitching.  I will show you.  This is just my orts since the last new moon.















And here are my Orts for the year.
















If you wish to join up with TUSAL, you should visit Daffycat at  http://itsdaffycat.blogspot.com/

I need to run.  Another busy work day.  So I will post updates to stitching over the weekend.  Looking forward to showing my progress.

Have a great day!!

6 comments:

  1. You have a lot of orts there for not stitching. :) I think you did well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your orts are lovely! You made pretty good progess considering you said you didn't stitch very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you find out where February went let me know. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good colletion of orts considering you didn't get much stitching done. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's hope March is a bit longer, yes February has flown by. Nice contributions to your jar!

    ReplyDelete