Autumn is Here

Autumn is Here

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Pumpkins for Cathey!!

Ok, I have come out of lurkdom to wish Cathey of Pumpkin Patch and Co fame a very happy Blogoversary.  I know I am late but heck, I haven't blogged in almost 10 months, so what is a few days!  So, honor of Cathey's blogoversary, I am going to show pictures of some cross stitch that have pumpkins on them.

 This one was a travelling pattern.  I don't usually like these more primitive style patterns but I just fell in love with him when I saw it.
 This one to the right is the very first giveaway that I won.  Kati from Thread, Thoughts and other Notions sent this to me.

This one below took me a while to do it because I started it right around Halloween one year and then put it down until the beginning of the next Halloween season.  I still have yet to frame or finish it.  




 And I absolutely love this one of Cat O'Lantern from Springberry Creek.
 And here we have a small one that was actually supposed to be for a sweatshirt but I just decided to stitch it on 28 count instead of 10 count waste canvas.  I think it looks pretty with the pumpkin lights.

This one is a box that I stitched for a friend's birthday.  It is the four seasons but you can see the pumpkin for fall.  




And this last one is a box that I made for a personal exchange with a friend.  It was such fun to stitch.






Cathey, I hope you enjoyed my little blog of pumpkins just for you!  Thank you for bringing me out of lurkdom and maybe, just maybe, I will start blogging again.  Just remember that whether I blog or not, you and your family are in my thoughts.  Give Junior a hug for me.....he is one handsome little one!!  

I will end with one other pumpkin picture.  This one is of my pumpkin helping me.  I hope you enjoy. 

Sharon from DaffyCat came up with this wonderful idea of having a pumpkin fest for Cathey's blogoversary.  Thanks Daffycat for a fun time!!  

6 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back Nancy! And happy you joined us in celebrating Cathey's special day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great that this Celebration of Cathey's Blogoversary brought you back to blogging! Hope it sticks! Great finishes there! Your header stitch reminds me that I have been wanting to do those leaves forever! I think I will dig it out... there's time! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete